Friday, September 7, 2012

The Best of Both Worlds ~ Summer Rain

September 7, 2012

Topic suggested by Laura Christie

I love the rain. I love walking in the rain, swimming in the rain, dancing in the rain. Everything except driving in the rain. Driving in the rain I don't like. At all. Yuck.

The best part about the rain is how, in one moment, it can wash away so much negativity. Cars get cleaned, lawns get mowed, houses and streets look brighter.

In wintertime, my favorite moments are listening to the rain in front of the fireplace.

But summer...summer is a whole different kind of rain. It's the go outside and stand amidst the droplets of water. It's feeling yourself in the moment. You're outside actually feeling your environment.

I love summer rain. I hope to share in its company again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment